Honey comes in numerous physical forms, and getting to understand the different varieties will help you pick out the best form in the preparation of tasty whipped honey butter. So far the best form of honey to use is the cream honey, popularly known as the whipped honey. Its smooth texture and easy-to-spread quality makes it arguably the best quality honey there is. It spreads so easily just like butter.
To spice up the honey butter, one can add varieties of spices such as a quart of cinnamon and vanilla to create vanilla cinnamon honey butter or half a teaspoon of grated orange zest or lemon zest and make orange or lemon honey butter respectively.
Try the sweet and creamy Golden Corral's whipped honey butter, and there will be no looking back. Its sumptuousness and deliciousness is only second to none, as it beats all the other types of butters and margarines.
- 1 cup (12 ounce) creamed or whipped honey
- 1/2 lb. (2 sticks) softened butter
- 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Mix the butter and the honey together in a medium bowl. Beat it in a high speed until the mixture is fluffy and light. One has the option of using the electric mixer.
- Spoon the mixture into jars that have tight fitting lids.
- Store it in the refrigerator to cool. Before serving let it stand for one hour at room temperature.
- When ready to serve, combine all the ingredients and serve chilled.
Served on piping hot rolls, pancakes, biscuits, steaming veggies and bran muffins.
The nutritional summary of the honey is as outlined above. It has 85 calories in 1 tablespoon of the honey butter. These calories are broken down to 5.86g of fat, 8.89g of carbohydrates and 0.09g of proteins. If the honey butter is served in 1 oz, the calories are 133, in 100g they are 470 calories.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.