Golden Corral’s Crab Salad
Golden Corral’s Crab Salad. Photo by: Jeremy Bronson
- 3 pounds imitation crab meat
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- By hand, separate the chunks of crab pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl & mix very well.
- Optional: Place mixed ingredients in refridgerator overnight. The ingredients will blend well.
This is the original recipe from the Golden Corral Restaurant contributed by.
You might also want to check out Golden Corral nutritional information for this recipe.
Written by Mark Heinrich