Golden Corral’s Banana Pudding
Golden Corral’s Banana Pudding. Photo by: Diane
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cold milk or water
- 4 oz. size package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3 sliced bananas
- Mix sweetened condensed milk with water.
- Add pudding mix and beat well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Spoon 1 cup of pudding in bottom of serving dish.
- Top with 1/3 of each of the bananas, wafers and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding.
- Top with vanilla wafers.
- Chill thoroughly and keep refrigerated.
Thanks tofor this recipe.
You might also want to check out Golden Corral nutritional information for this recipe.
Written by Mark Heinrich